The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Aloha from Honolulu

LeftCoastOverland

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:27 AM
Reaction score
I contributed to the forum from Maui for about 6 months or so. Moved away after the Lahaina fires.
From what I can tell you’re the first Grenadier on island.

Mkferry2000

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:27 AM
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! I’ll be sure to get a real snorkel ready before the first trip to FIJI!

Had my first test today actually. This zip clip holding the transfer cable failed and the cable was rubbing on driveshaft. I borrowed the local bmw shop foreman for about 10 mins and we were able to locate and fix with some new clips. Might need a more robust retrofit / welded clip to permanently fix the issue.

Attachments

• IMG_1085.jpeg
    IMG_1085.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1081.jpeg
    IMG_1081.jpeg
    743.8 KB · Views: 20

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:27 PM
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! I’ll be sure to get a real snorkel ready before the first trip to FIJI!

Had my first test today actually. This zip clip holding the transfer cable failed and the cable was rubbing on driveshaft. I borrowed the local bmw shop foreman for about 10 mins and we were able to locate and fix with some new clips. Might need a more robust retrofit / welded clip to permanently fix the issue.
Check here! GRENADIER WORKS

You’ll want the license plate light shrouds too! Plus a member badge or two!

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:27 PM
Reaction score

This happened to a few members of the forum including myself, so fixing in place with brackets that are bolted in place such as the ones sold on this forums “Grenadier Works”are the way forward 👍🏼.

Local time
8:27 PM
Reaction score
I have the bracket Logsplitter mentioned it sorts the problem without using plastic.Get one.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:27 PM
Reaction score
The forum-sold bracket will address the rear dual cable bracket; the portion of cable you have rubbing on the front driveshaft should have been further secured during PDI with a ziptie to hold it up, that is the easiest fix

Jimbo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:27 PM
Reaction score
Aloha and hello forum, just shipped and picked up my new grenadier at the port yesterday. Please let me know if I am not the first on Oahu!
Cheers,
Mike
Aloha and Welina mai i ka ʻaha kūkā

Back
Top Bottom