The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Aftermarket 17" Steel Wheels

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:46 AM
Reaction score
I have been looking in vain for a set of steel wheels and so I took a punt on some from and eBay shop in Poland. I presume they were made there though they could be Chinese. Anyway they seem ok, decent steel thickness and heavy enough. About £100 each.. Just in case anyone is interested. I'll report here once I get driving on them. These are for a set of mud / play / overlanding tyres.

IslandFalconer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:46 AM
Reaction score
I have been looking in vain for a set of steel wheels and so I took a punt on some from and eBay shop in Poland. I presume they were made there though they could be Chinese. Anyway they seem ok, decent steel thickness and heavy enough. About £100 each.. Just in case anyone is interested. I'll report here once I get driving on them. These are for a set of mud / play / overlanding tyres.
Interesting, they look pretty good, wonder what the 20mm of outward offset will look like.

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:46 AM
Reaction score
I have some 35 offset alloys on at the moment, they fit fine. Just slightly more poke than standard.
IMG_5128.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom