The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

A new issue, anyone else had this?

JohnHeagney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:50 PM
Reaction score
Hi,
Yesterday I did a 9 hour journey - only 280 miles but horrific traffic - and I was towing my caravan.
We stopped after 7 hours for fuel and when I opened the driver’s door, rather than the radio going off it went onto full volume and wouldn’t turn down. Finally silenced it by pressing the Mute button (also volume).
Nothing I did would make Carplay work, then a message: Stop Transmission Error.
I was hopeful that an overnight stop would reset everything but no, CarPlay still not working and a message (and a red symbol on the small screen) that the battery level was low - after a 9 mile drive it was at 14.2v, Charged at 93% and 26 degrees.
Has anyone else had this issue and if so, what’s the solution?
Thanks,
John

Mountain4x4

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:50 PM
Reaction score
The thing is, Car Play and Android Auto are so glitchy and random its like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get when you turn the key. But it seems to be the same way for Ineos some times. I have grown to ignore the center screen warnings. Although it did turn out the blinker fluid was low the other day.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
9:50 PM
Reaction score
All I can say as an oldie is " bloody computers" 😬
Aren't you a surgeon? Then you know: No surgery would work without them. Let alone MRT, intensive care units and the like.

But I agree with you. The more I work with them, the more critical I become.

We sold our souls to the devil a long time ago. 🤷‍♂️

ecohen2

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:50 PM
Reaction score
Heat.. Let me guess, the back of the display was in the sun? Delete your phone from the devices and add it again....

Back
Top Bottom