The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

$450 deposit, still missing

Kevin Mokracek

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:18 PM
Reaction score
I took delivery of my truck in December and was told I would be getting it soon after delivery. I have still not received it and haven’t received a return email from Ineos when I inquire about it. Maybe I’m using the wrong email that Ineos has on their site?
Does anyone have email they have had luck using to chat with Ineos?

255/85

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
6:18 PM
Reaction score
I took delivery of my truck in December and was told I would be getting it soon after delivery. I have still not received it and haven’t received a return email from Ineos when I inquire about it. Maybe I’m using the wrong email that Ineos has on their site?
Does anyone have email they have had luck using to chat with Ineos?

We called Ineos directly when we thought we hadn't received our refund. Turned out that they had given it to us months before but never told us and we overlooked the credit on our CC bill.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:18 PM
Reaction score
We called Ineos directly when we thought we hadn't received our refund. Turned out that they had given it to us months before but never told us and we overlooked the credit on our CC bill.
Same happened to me - the credit was applied ~ 2 months prior to the original email Ineos sent out late last year.

WhiteBear

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:18 AM
Reaction score
Same here with my first order. They had the refund sent to a different account of mine and I did not notice it.

Back
Top Bottom