The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

2025 will have KO3!

Baron von Teuchter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:59 PM
Reaction score
Interested to hear any reviews. I’ve had a few sets of KO2’s on various vehicles and have never been impressed with them on snow and ice, despite the 3 peaks symbol. Hope the KO3 is an improvement!

chtucker

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:59 AM
Reaction score
KO3s are only available in very limited sizes right now... For my work truck they are showing August of 25... like that helps.

My uneducated guess is that KO3s will come when the come and there are no more KO2s... BFG will focus on the non-oem as I am sure the profit margin is far higher.

landmannnn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:59 PM
Reaction score
KO3s are only available in very limited sizes right now... For my work truck they are showing August of 25... like that helps
My uneducated guess is that KO3s will come when the come and there are no more KO2s... BFG will focus on the non-oem as I am sure the profit margin is far higher.
Tyre (or tire) manufacturers almost give tyres to OEMs for free.
The fairly obvious upside for them is that most buyers replace like for like, so guaranteeing future sales.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:59 PM
Reaction score
All the MY25s will get KO3s in place of KO2s... At a KO3 release/media event earlier in the year in LA they used a number of Grenadiers specifically

BD1

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:59 PM
Reaction score
I had discount tire put on 285/70/17 KO3s on my new Grenadier. For this size discount tire listed KO2 as discontinued.

Back
Top Bottom