The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

12 screws, still won't come down

scotchjeff

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:39 PM
Reaction score
I am trying to pull down the overhead panel in the pic...there are 12 screws that i removed, but something is still holding the panel to the ceiling of the Grenadier.

See pic...what else do i need to do?

Attachments

• IMG_5460.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5461.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 22

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
There are clips holding the panel in place still. Use a plastic pry bar to lever the panel off or your fingers to gently pry the panel off. You'll then see the two screws you need to remove to drop the inner panel and expose the wiring.

Local time
Reaction score
I am trying to pull down the overhead panel in the pic...there are 12 screws that i removed, but something is still holding the panel to the ceiling of the Grenadier.

See pic...what else do i need to do?
On my Grenadier there is no need to remove screws, they are for looks only, nothing more. I use a trim bar or my finger to grab a corner and work it across they pull down on everything. I have taken my overhead down several times. I ordered the overhead in Black stainless, however it only has one row of switches. I need two rows. RockFoxx.com is working on that.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:39 AM
Reaction score
On my Grenadier there is no need to remove screws, they are for looks only, nothing more. I use a trim bar or my finger to grab a corner and work it across they pull down on everything. I have taken my overhead down several times. I ordered the overhead in Black stainless, however it only has one row of switches. I need two rows. RockFoxx.com is working on that.
I thought those used adhesive to glue it on top of the existing plate.

Back
Top Bottom