The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

1 inch front coil spring spacer

e_k_powell

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:34 PM
Reaction score
Anyone know the exact dimensions of the front coil springs and what the top spring perch and spring pad isolator looks like? I am trying to find an existing 1" spacer that might work or may go see if I can have my local offroad fabricator make a billet spacer. I am trying to get a little height in front back from weight that has been added and remove some of the 2" rake. Don't really want to mess with the Eibach springs as vehicle already barely fits in parking garage.

IslandFalconer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:34 PM
Reaction score
Anyone know the exact dimensions of the front coil springs and what the top spring perch and spring pad isolator looks like? I am trying to find an existing 1" spacer that might work or may go see if I can have my local offroad fabricator make a billet spacer. I am trying to get a little height in front back from weight that has been added and remove some of the 2" rake. Don't really want to mess with the Eibach springs as vehicle already barely fits in parking garage.
Following as I’d like just a little bump up

Local time
1:34 PM
Reaction score
There is a west coast company that have designed just that bump. It’s for the upper front perch seat. They call it a leveling spacer it should be out later this week.

e_k_powell

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
There is a west coast company that have designed just that bump. It’s for the upper front perch seat. They call it a leveling spacer it should be out later this week.
That would be nice. Please post more here if you get more details. I’ll keep my search going and talk with local shop also.

Local time
1:34 PM
Reaction score
That would be nice. Please post more here if you get more details. I’ll keep my search going and talk with local shop also.

IslandFalconer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:34 PM
Reaction score
Found these just don’t know about shipping out of the UAE

e_k_powell

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I corresponded with Shadowmarq. Next week they should get them in. 1.3" spacer of high durometer urethane that will set on top of the OEM spring isolator pad. $149.

Back
Top Bottom